Friday, September 9, 2011

End of Summer & Anniversary

The end of summer has arrived. Whew! (It was good, don't get me wrong. But I am super duper excited for Fall)

This Sunday will be our 2 year anniversary as a church. Looking back it seems like WAY longer. It's hard to believe all the people we've met and lives that we've connected with in just 2 years.

Two summers ago we had arrived in Madison and met with a handful of people in our apartment living room talking about our vision for Madison Vineyard Church. Now we have a vibrant group of people who call MVC their church home. Each Sunday is full of new people to meet & stories to hear. I never get tired of hearing people's stories and their spiritual journeys. It is one of the best things ever.

As we get ready to launch year 3, I feel grounded on one hand and completely full of faith on the other hand. We have no idea what this year will hold, but I know in my heart it will be good. We feel momentum and favor and JOY.

Bring on the Fall!

No comments: