Monday, April 20, 2009

Random humourous moments

Liliana loves to put my winter tukes on over her entire face and walk around like a blind person, with her hands out to reach for the wall. She looks like a little mummy. Every time she walks into a wall she just pulls the hat up to peek and see where she is at, and then pulls it back over her face for more fun.

Alyssa told me that in gym class she accidentally bumped into her friend Liam in his privates. So, he began to sing:
"Stop, don't touch me there
This is my no-no square"
She sang and showed me the motions and I was cracking up. So of course I had to tell Chris. He sang it to all his co-workers and so now that is the song they sing at Bread Co. while they work.

Last week we watched the Office and when Chris gets really excited or when he really laughs he sort of does this whooping kind of laugh and gets us from his chair, flailing his arms. You can probably hear him from 2 houses down, that's how loud he is. He is so fun to watch comedy with.. he used to do this every night when Everybody Loves Raymond was on. This past week Dwight Schrute just drew out the Chris Roberts laughter gig. I love it.

No comments: