Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

What a fun weekend. We went to Brat Fest and I felt like a true Sconie. (That's what the locals from Wisconsin call themselves).




We also went to the botanical gardens as a family. Liliana loved playing in the fountain and Chris loved looking at the detail of flowers and trees and taking pictures of nature. I loved walking along the paths with my family and seeing what delights them.




We had some friends over to grill, which is always fun.

I also started watching the Gilmore Girls a few weeks ago. I never thought I would like this show, but I was at the library and thought I'd check it out. There is something endearing about their small town life and I actually like it. One night I had a Gilmore Girls marathon and watched my dvd until 2 am. Somehow that was so relaxing. I just got back from the library renting the next dvd. We'll see what tonight holds.

No comments: