Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Party Time

This past week was filled with CELEBRATION!

Tuesday Liilana turned 3. It is hard to believe she is that old already. I remember when I was younger people would say how much time flies and I thought it was a goofy phrase. Now I find myself feeling that way.

We had a fun time at the Kid's Museum, out to lunch and then snow shoeing. We bought Liliana some snow shoes for her b-day and she loved them. I'm so glad. I think snow shoeing is so fun. It's my new activity I have been getting into lately.



Then New Years Day we hosted an open house to watch the Rose Bowl. The Badgers were in the game. They lost, but it was still fun.


The next day we went to our friend Lily's birthday party at the bowling alley. Lily and Liliana share the exact same birthday. We just love Lily's family and always have a great time with them. It was the first time either girl bowled and they had a good time.


No comments: