Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Omega Wine

Tonight we had one of Chris' friends over for dinner so we served a bottle of Omega wine.
Omega is my Uncle Frank's wine label and so I wanted to blog about it and say how proud I am of my Uncle and cousins who have pursued this dream.

I remember going to California with my dad to visit Uncle Frank when I was in high school. He had just bought some land in Lodi and had young grape vines he planted. Years later he has a flourishing business and now his own wine label and tasting area. We had the Chenin Blanc tonight, which was so good. But I think it was especially good to me because it is my family's wine.

Cheers to Omega Winery and the Natsis family!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Where can I find this wine???

Tina said...

i am doubting that their wine has hit stores in texas. but their website is

http://www.omegavineyardsandwinery.com/

next time we make it to texas to visit chris' family i can bring you some. :-)