Sunday, July 25, 2010

Circus Star



Chris and I are in the habit of saying prayers together each night before we go to bed. We have done it for almost 10 years now and it is one of my favorite parts of the day. Tonight we were thanking God for the incredible joy Liliana brings us.

Playing "Circus" is her new favorite thing to do. She stands on my step stool, waves her arms like she is performing for a crowd, and belts out songs at the top of her lungs. Yesterday Chris was learning a new song about God's love never failing us. Liliana caught the words Jesus and Never, so today's song was " Jesus, He Never, He Never". She sang with such passion and ferver.
It is the best.

I have a feeling I am going to be attending lots of school plays or dance recitals in the coming years. Give that girl a stage and let her shine, since there is not a shy bone in her body.

No comments: