Friday, September 10, 2010

LHOTP

I was at the library the other day and brought home the dvd from season 1 of.. Little House on the Prairie. Chris saw it on the counter and said, “Really?” (which is a clear indicator that I will be watching the dvd by myself, instead of in his company)

So, I admit that I have LHOTP. There you have it.

I’ve never really seen the show before. I probably caught a few mintues here or there but don’t think I’ve ever seen an entire episode.

I am now a fan.

I love seeing the family interact, enjoy simple pleasures of life, have time in the evenings to be creative, work hard when it's time to work and rest when it's time to rest. I have to say I even brought up one of the episodes yesterday in a conversation- I guess I am getting inspired by this pioneer family.

1 comment:

..Jenny said...

My grandma (who is 93, mind you) loves that show to! She sets her VCR to record it when it comes on TV so she can watch the episodes over and over again. As long as she has some VHS tapes filled with "Little House on the Prairie" ,"Murder She Wrote" and "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman" she's a happy camper!