Monday, August 30, 2010

random thoughts

- i'm reading a book about parenting in a post modern world that is completely challenging me. good stuff. i have so much to learn as a mom and it is the best journey ever!

- tonight had dinner with a friend in the mba program and completed an internship marketing ice cream. learned so much about ice cream and my next ice cream purchase i am heading for hagen daz.... except in november when i am headed to buy a pint of dreyers touchdown sundae ice cream. this is the ice cream my friend is getting on the market to sell for super bowl season. i am so proud of her getting this product on the market and can't wait to try it!

- went to the park today with my good friend to talk about life. i tell her that she is my zen. i know that sounds weird, but she seriously gives off this peaceful presence and energy whenever i am around her. it is such a good presence to be around. she helps me process what is in my heart and encourages me. very thankful for our friendship!

- can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. chris is taking liliana for their date and it is my morning to sleep in. one of my favorite things!

No comments: