Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy B-day Chris

Yesterday was Chris' b-day. I hid notes all over the place for him to find, texed him at work, and gave one of his co-workers a treat to give him mid- day so that he had birthday wishes all day long. I love celebrating special events. They are a great reminder of life and what matters- People. People are the best and particularly my husband.

We are having a b-day party on Sunday... what you might ask? A game of laser tag. It was funny when I called to make reservations for our group coming in because the lady on the phone asked how old my child was. I told her the party was actually for my husband. She thought it was great. I think it's great too. I love that Chris still has fun like a kid.

Laser Tag, here we come.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love you, Tina. :-)

And I love the laser tag party. My friends Leah and Taylor have one every year for their b-days and it's so much fun!