Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cool One Minute, Uncool the Next





This evening I felt like a cool mom. I let Liliana "help Mommy" make some banana bread.
This actually translates to , "dump flour on the counter and make a mess."

She was entertained for about 45 minutes just doing that. It was worth the 25 cents of wasted flour that ended up on the floor and it made me feel like the cool mom that lets her kid get messy and have fun.

However, I did have an uncool moment earlier today. We have a neighbor, James, who we have known for the past 10 months. We always stop to talk to him and we have even given him pastries. Well, it turns out James isn't James.. his name is John.
Yes, quite embarrassing.

I guess the cool factor only lasts so long with me.

1 comment:

Melissa Thompson said...

Okay, this almost made me laugh out loud. I love you, Tina...even if you're "uncool" sometimes.