Saturday, March 13, 2010

V. C.

I was out looking at stackable washer/dryers today. I was talking to a sales lady to see what deals they had and get some specs to compare prices.

At one point in the conversation she said, "They will be about 70 inches tall once they are stacked. You are vertically challenged, so let's see if you would be able to press the buttons on the dryer since they are up high."

"Vertically challenged"... I can honestly say that is the first time I have ever been referred to like that from a complete stranger. (or anyone for that matter)

I admit that I do have a step stool in my home that I use all the time. I use it to reach things in the upper shelves of cupboards everyday. I tell you.. most cabinet and pantry designers must be taller than 5'1" or I wouldn't have that problem.

Good news- this VC girl COULD press the buttons on the dryer. What a relief!